Saturday, October 17, 2009

Making Caramel Apples With the Family

Nicki had invited me to her church to make caramel apples. It was a nice night to meet new people and talk with ones that I already knew. While there I discovered how easy it was to make caramel apple and I had decided then that I wanted to do this for family day. Sooooo off to the store i went to buy caramel, apples, chocolate chips and candies to make them. I have had a hard time getting my oldest son zach involved in family day. I guess I just need to incorperate food more often.

Santika had fun dipping her apple!

Tyoaka had fun decorating!


While the whole family couldn't wait to sink their teeth in.It was one family day that will be share and be remembered for many years to come. With all the thanks to Nicki and her church that allowed me to be part of their night.





No comments: